The opportunity to walk 1 or 2 days on the distance you choose, part of a total loop of 126 km,
Start your hike from the village of your choice,
Food & drink supply points, at your disposal in each village (tasting of local specialties...)
The discovering of the most beautiful assets of our region,
The possibility of returning by free bus every 10 minutes from 3 pm,
The opportunity to meet more than 600 warm & welcoming volunteers,
At your own speed, in conviviality and respect for nature.
For further information, please contact
07 89 24 57 32 or 05 53 59 10 70
Tourist Office of the Pays de Fénelon in Périgord Noir.
For easy organization, you have to initialy choose your village for departure on your registration form (for 1 or 2 days) and start from this departure village .
The number of participants is limited
Practical information :
- Opening: from 7 am to 5:30 pm
- Last departure: 2:30 pm
- At the beginning : general instructions, simplified map, badge and gift
- Newsletter and regulations to be sent to the Tourist Office: Place du 19 mars 1962 - 24590 Salignac-Eyvigues.
- For groups, fill in only one bulletin where you must detail names and contacts, en give the leader of this group.
- The registration form has changed slightly. You now have 1 bulletin with the practical information you need and a bulletin to return with a new chart that allows you to indicate the number of days and your departure village. IMPORTANT, in case you leave on 2 days (and only in this case), only indicate the village from which you will leave on Saturday.
Prices: Registration and payment by mail up to the limit of places available to check on the site or with the Tourist Office in 07 89 24 57 32
Office de Tourisme du Pays de Fénelon en Périgord-Noir
La Gare Robert Doisneau - ZA Rouffillac 24370 Carlux
Téléphone : 05 53 59 10 70
Mail : email@example.com
site internet : http://www.fenelon-tourisme.com